meansters ball

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Amateur Hour

Well here we go. It's been a day learning all of this new info. I remember a long time ago in a network galaxy far far away a friend who created his own website. He is a biker, so of course his site had lots of cool biker stuff. He was also in the process of practicing sobriety. As a result he had quite a few old adages spoken by many sober twelve steppers. Along with this he had links to his favorite sites. I take it that was the earliest form of blogging, I found it amusing and signed his guest book.
So here I am learning new things in a new age. Help is always appreciated.
I enjoyed tutoring at the high school today, and I find my students fascinating. They are a cross cultural group, so I am learning as much as I teach. Amazing.
Wait!
Not much in the realm of meanness. Well, I have learned mean is relative, and can be used as an endearing term by your very close relatives. I like word play and playing with words. Mean can be a fun word to play with. So have fun with a favorite word today. Better yet learn a new favorite word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home