meansters ball

Monday, May 09, 2005

I'll be here

I'm having way too much fun with this thing to give it up. Anyway I'll address the current request. Hey Bernie, I think I want you to look at everything. Just kidding. Check out "Thoughts from a mean little red machine", "Reading Revisited", "You don't want to know what I'm thinking right now", "Whew" and "Well, Well, Well.
Hey Norma, you're phenomenal.
I've enjoyed The Rookie Teacher and What am I Doing. I think that is what the Blogs are called. I'm sorry I haven't kept up with a lot of the other blogs, but time as you know has been at a premium.
Bernie, I really enjoy the blogging thing, and I've been noticing many articles in the Trib about it, (great, more and more reading to do). I loved the video poems and I hope my students will have a chance to create them when I'm teaching.
I've picked up a few books for summer reading. Summerland and The Adventures of Cavelier and Clay by Michael Chabon, a book of altered fairy tales by various authors (including Gregory Maguire), Sahara by Clive Cussler and Angels and Demons by the Davinci Code guy. I got my husband Alone and Undercover a non-fiction piece by an ATF agent who went undercover inside the Mongols motorcycle gang. I still want to get The Mermaid Chair, it's by the author who wrote The Secret Life of Bees. I'll try not to compare the two books, but sure did enjoy her first work.
From the six disc, just bought the newest release from New Order. It's worthy. I'm waiting for a CD I ordered, the newest release from Us 3. They are jazzy, bluesy, kind of hiphop stuff. Really liked Flip Fantasia. Well I guess I'd better scoot along to class, It's been real mean, shouts of luv out to ya, from the little meanster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home