meansters ball

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Zach and Midori in Ireland

So the kids decide to go to Ireland for Zach' birthday. They saw Blarney Castle, and Zach kissed the Blarney Stone (as if he needed that). Midori did not want to hang backwards from the side of a castle, so she was just an observer. They visited the Guiness factory and brought me some Guiness fudge (really sweet). They visited Waterford and instead of checking out the crystal they went to the Harley shop. They brought me a t-shirt from the Waterford Harley shop. What does it say about the mean one that I would rather have a harley shirt than a piece of crystal from Waterford.
So it goes, the kids were having a great time, but it is just not a good idea to drive in a foreign country. I'm not going to get graphic, or even detailed, let just say it is nearly miraculous when all parties involved walk away from a head on collision with nothing but bruises. Oh the things that turn a mother's hair gray. We are happy they are at home, and safe.
I won an Ipod shuffle in a raffle. I never thought I would want one, now I want to listen to it all the time. Blast the technology! Bye for now, be careful when driving in foreign countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home