meansters ball

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Job Interview

I must have been a bit overwhelmed on my last post, I misspelled two words.
I have a job interview this week at a high school in the town where I live. That would be too cool!
I'm a little nervous, but I am preparing myself. Checked out the website and school handbook, so I'm better informed. Wish me cosmic luck out there in cyber land.
Watched two films this week, three actually, but I'm trying to forget the third. "Find Me Guilty" and "The Matador" . I really enjoyed them both, but "The Matador" really cracked me up. Hubby liked it too.
Well my tummy is screaming for me to eat. Taking the antibodies to fight an ear infection, so food is a necessity, Bye

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Norma said...

I have a job interview too. I am so nervous. Mine is in Reseda, which is in Los Angeles. I checked there website and found that it is an excellent school considering the neighborhood it is in. I was surprised that I got the interview because it was the last school that I sent my resume to because I had checked out its site and was intimidated. Ironic isn't it. Good Luck and let me know how it goes.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger CFchampion said...

Just wondering if you have CF, There aren't that many people who have cystic fibrosis in their "interests" list.

Rebecca
www.freewebs.com/cflife -story of my life with CF & pics of life

http://cysticfibrosisblog.blogspot.com -blog about my life with CF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home