meansters ball

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Almost There

My first year teaching is coming to a rapid close. It has been one of the wildest rides I've ever been on. Sometimes I say to myself, "Self, what are you doing?!" Other times I find myself smiling with real satisfaction. I've learned as much as I've taught, if not more. My students finished a yearbook, won awards for their first year of involvement in Robotics First Competitions. They even got to go to Atlanta for the finals. If you have never been to a robotics competition you are missing something special. It's a real blast. I taught Macbeth, A Tale of Two Cities, Julius Casar, and a myriad of literary wealth. And next year I am teaching 11th and 12th where I will get to put together a whole new set of lesson plans. Yeah. Just stopped by for a chat, will have more to say over the summer. Love to all, amd we will miss Mr. Vonnegut...so it goes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home