meansters ball

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ah the Vileness

I am indeed feeling rather vile today. I'm not sure I really exist.
I did enjoy my classes today. The kids were great, the classroom management was superior, even with a sub. Best of all I seem to have gained the trust of the students. They are very relaxed with me. I surprised a few of them with my limited Spanish. We watched part of a film, a silly comedy. The kids paid good attention and mastered a lot of the details they were required to observe. They really appreciate when you acknowledge how well they are catching on, especially in the light of learning something so complex as a new language. It's almost like me trying to learn all of this new technology. It's like learning a new language and a new culture. Anyway, the students are great. I'm glad I found these particular classes. I would love to teach at this school. I'm sure you all know Wong, (I'll add the link to his book later) I think this school has memorized his book. You know what? It seems to work. I haven't decided on my author yet, but I'm leaning toward Gregory Maguire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home