meansters ball

Monday, May 16, 2005

Further Notes

Classes are about over. I have one more final. It's my only final. I have a little something to say about giving grad students finals. Excuse me, but have we not proved our mettle? Word for the day; Mettle= a. Courage and fortitude, spirit. b. Quality of character and temperament. After all we've done projects, planning, and presentations. Now we have to be afflicted with a final exam, Please!
Okay a little venting by the mean one.
I am going to continue on with my students until the end of the semester. It's not required, but I can't leave them now. It's bad enough I only get to see them twice a week, (especially when the studetns themselves ask me to come more often) but there are only four more weeks of classes, so I'm going to stick it out.
I almost hated to wash my car last week, because someone drew a happy face in the dirt. I was ready for a "wash me" or some other sarcasm, but a happy face. It made me smile too.
Zoe called me, she has gained three inches and another pound. She is having a birthday soon and is sooooo excited. She gets to have a sleepover, and when her dad goes to sleep she gets to put whipped cream in his hand and tickle his nose.
Well I do have to work, it makes me so mean, but I still have to pay for school, meanie out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home