meansters ball

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is it January Already?

Wow!
Hey Norma, I was so surprised to see you, I can be a bit shy in person. It's funny on this thing I'm a regular blabbermouth. Anyway it was cool to run into you.
I'm in the middle of preparing my finals, and of course I have a nasty cold. Our attendance is way down, but it doesn't seem to diminish the work at all. I'm letting my students have a say in what goes on the final, of course I get a say so in that as well. The study guide says under construction, so they have to check it every day. They are suggesting I quit working on it. I tell them when I'm done I'll take down the construction sign. Then I get the collective moans and groans. But I am having a blast with my 11th and 12th graders. They are a very cool bunch.
The fate of the school is still up in the air, but not being one to give up easily, I have sailed headlong into planning for the next semester. I may not have any students, but I have a plan. I'm sure it will make someone groan. Oh Oh Oh, have you read about the meanest mom who sold her son's car when she found a bottle of alcoholic beverage inside. I love it! I saw another article about being so mean that you don't buy your kid a video game console. It was in Kiplinger's. It looks like being mean is coming into fashion. I'm a ding dang trend setter.
Wooo Hooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home