meansters ball

Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Looking

I am still looking for a job; something I really hate. But I have opted to substitute for the time being. I have been accepted to sub several places, but the one that sounds most interesting is the court and community schools. I like to work with students who are facing challenges. Maybe what they really haven't come to learn is that we all have challenges. I know some just have a rougher time of it. I can deal with my challenges to an extent, and then I guess I just get meaner.
We have a new grandson, Kai. he's a cutie pie. He shakes the old meanness right out of me.
I had a lot of fun with the girls. There are some cool pix of them on bluemarbleblog. I'm not sure how to find other blogs on this thing, but it's a photography blog and it's pretty cool. There are some real nice shots.
We saw the Dark Knight in IMAX. It was very cool, but not for the kidlets; 13 and up is probably rational.
Just purchased the 5,000 fingers of Dr. T, an old flick from the 50's. It features Hans Conreid, and it's a Dr. Seuss story. Very cool.
On the music front just purchased the new Jack Johnson and Duffy. Duffy is pretty cool, kind of reminds me of the 60's R&B girls. I did get the new Coldplay, very awesome.
Well, send out those good thoughts for the mean one. I really want to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home