meansters ball

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Went for a Ride

Okay now I'm not what many people would consider a youngster. You'd have to be well over fifty to be able to consider me that way. Yesterday I went for a ride on the Harley (behind the hubby). Every time he hit a bump I thought my butt was going to fall off, not the bike, my body. I still love riding but the man needs to get me a sissy bar. I guess that makes me a sissy, confound it all, a mean sissy.
I am placed for my term in the middle school realm. It might sound crazy but I'm really looking forward to it. I guess that settles it, riding on a motorcycle and looking forward to a stint in the middle school, someone pass the meds. I've started reading The Adventures of Kavelier and Klay. I didn't know it had won a Pulitzer prize. I'm pretty wrapped up in the book after the first couple of chapters. Already I know it involves two young Jewish men during the Nazi occupation of Prague who love magic, especially that of one Harry Houdini. Do you see the irony here. Well the book looks challenging, but I'm excited.
So that's about it for now, I'm not sure whether to sit on an ice pack or a heating pad, mean one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home