meansters ball

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sexy Bloggers

Wow blogging is sexy! I just heard that People Magazine is publishing its sexiest bachelors issue and at least one of these sexy men is a blogger. I hope he is at least intelligent. Intelligence is something a person with a promethean temperament prefers. Those people are also field marshals (bossy). My husband and I both married someone like that. Hmmm.
I'm struggling with the book I have chosen to read. I did find Kite Runner at Costco and picked it up. I'm tempted to start reading it instead or along with.
Drove up to Irvine this weekend on a mission took a side track to the Spectrum. It has a large ferris wheel. I would not go on it with my husband, he likes to rock the gondola. Maybe I'll take my girls up there for lunch and a ride.
A friend of mine got sneaky on me and listened to closely to the stuff that comes out of my skull. She bought me the Best of the Motels CD. It's so 80's but I love it. Thank you friend.
Trying to ignore politics for the summer. I'm beating the heck out of myself trying to get the house ready for more negligence in the fall. You know there are not many "N" words in the dictionary. Well just wanted to poke my mean old head in, see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home